ZKBioPack software makes adding biometric readers to either Schneider-Electric’s Continuum OR RS2 Access It! access control software fast and easy.
- Simple – ZKBioPack launches from INSIDE the Continuum and Access It! user interface.
- Flexible – Supports different type ZKAccess readers (download supported readers datasheet below).
- Scalable – No limit on number of readers supported.
- Saves time. Installation & setup is fast and simple.
- Saves money. ZKBioPack is very inexpensive.
- Secure – Use of Biometric readers ensures people requesting door access are who they say they are whereas ID badges can be misappropriated.
- ZKBioPack communicates directly with Continuum & Access It! while downloading user data and subsequently uploading that user data to the biometric readers.
- ZKBioPack synchronizes all relevant user data and biometric credentials amongst the biometric readers over the IP backbone.
- ZKBioPack allows users to manage all the biometric readers from the Continuum and Access It! interface.
- Choice of ZKAccess Biometric Readers: F18-ID, TF1700 and TF1600 (fingerprint), ProBio-ID (face + fingerprint) and inPulse+ (finger-vein + fingerprint readers
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10/Server 2008 (32/64)|
Monitor Resolution1024 x 768 or Above
|CPU||Pentium Dual-Core Processor or Above|
|Storage||10 GB Free Space (NTFS Recommended)|