Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK fingerprint sensor with ver. 10 algorithm provides less than 1.5 second user recognition. Works without computer.Audio-Visual Indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingerprints. Relay Outputs for electric lock and alarm. Inputs for door status sensor and exit switch. Supports multiple timezones and personnel groups for programming valid entry zones. IP65 rated waterproof enclosure permits this reader to be used for outdoor applications.
Can store up to 3000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 cards and 50000 transactions. The data can be backed up to a USB Flash drive and can also be transferred to another reader in the absence of computer connectivity. Internal Proximity Card or Mifare Card reader allows dual factor authentication for access control.
- Rugged structure for outdoor installation and extra durability
- IP65 rated weatherproof enclosure
- Slim and elegant design
- Fast and accurate fingerprint algorithm
- Easy installation and connectivity with Weigand input and output and network connectivity using TCP/IP port.
- Full access control features include relay for electric lock, inputs and outputs for door sensor, exit button and alarm
- Easy operation and management
- Special Order with Mifare card module
|Event Buffer||50,000 transactions|
|Operating Temperature||–40 F – 113 F (-40 C -45 C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|
|Dimensions||10 3/4” x 8” x 4”|
|Weight||3 lbs (48 ozs.)|
|Power Supply||12V DC, 3A|
|Height||7.28 ” (185 mm)|
|Width||2.46” (62.5 mm)|
|Depth||1.3” (42 mm)|
|ID||fingerprint with ID card reader|
|Mifare||fingerprint with Mifare card reader|