Power-over-Ethernet or POE technology describes a system to transfer electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted pair cable in an Ethernet network. This technology is useful for powering IP telephones, wireless LAN access points, ZK readers network cameras, remote network switches, embedded computers, and other appliances where it would be inconvenient, expensive (mains wiring must often be done by qualified and/or licensed electricians for legal or insurance reasons) or infeasible to supply power separately.The technology is somewhat comparable to POTS telephones, which also receive power and data (although analog) through the same cable. It doesn’t require modification of existing Ethernet cabling infrastructure.
POE built-in module test and control circuit provide power supply equipment (PSE) with compatibility test and power level classification before using network power. High-efficiency non-isolated DC/DC transformer has the following features: wide input voltage range, low ripple wave of output voltage, and low noise. There is also over-voltage protection, deficit-voltage lock, over-heat protection designed inside.
POE SPL is an economical and practical PoE remote power equipment, with excellent performance and developed in accordance with the IEEE802.3af/at standard. Connect PoE injector or at standard POE switch by Cat5 cables.
It outputs 12V with the power supply equipment (30W PoE injector). It helps to expand home networks, office networks, and is not restricted by layout of power line.
- POE module obtains power from a standard Category 5 Ethernet cable which meets IEEE 802.3 af/at standard.
- IEEE 802.3af standard allows power supply through 5 classes signal pair or spare pair of Ethernet cable. To meet this demand, there are two pairs of input in built-in module: CT1, CT2, SP1 and SP2
- Meets IEEE 802.3af/at standard
- Support 10/100/1000M data transmission.
- FCC and CE certified
- Provide 12V voltage to adapt to a variety of small network equipment
- Sleek Metallic Housing
- Saves cabling costs
- Easy to install
- Circuit isolation protection, effective protection of electrical equipment
- High quality design, guarantees the stability and reliability of the equipment in work
Maximum Power15.4W (IEEE 802.3af)Maximum Power25.5W (IEEE 802.3at)
|Working Voltage||36V – 57V|
|Length||3 3/4″ (94 mm)|
|Width||2 3/4″ (70 mm)|
|Height||1″ (26 mm)|
|Working Temperature||32 – 122 F|
|Humidity||20% – 85% RH non condensing|