Biocam300 is the world’s first HD IP camera with embedded facial recognition and display in a single unit. Using ZK’s facial recognition algorithm, it can identify users from a database of 400 faces in less than one second. Users can be identified from a distance of 12.5 feet with built-in IR light source. The Biocam converges IP video and access control, an industry first. Relay I/O connect door sensor, electric lock and REX hardware.
- Hands-free Standalone Biometric Reader Controller using Facial Recognition
- Matching-speed less than 1 second
- HD IP camera with 1.3MP for Networked Video Surveillance
- Integrated 7 inch LCD used for both face and/or card enrollment, user authentication and menu navigation
- Can identify users from a distance of up to 12.5 feet
- Storage capacity of 400 faces (1:N), 1200 faces (1:1) and 100,000 logs.
- Infrared light source enables face detection and matching in dimly lit environments
- A visual indication for acceptance & rejection of valid & invalid faces
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers.
|Color||7″ TFT LCD display|
|Operating Temperature||32-113 F (0-45 C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|
|Dimensions||9” x 10 1/2” x 4 1/2”|
|Weight||7 lbs ( 3.2 kg)|
|Power Supply||12V DC, 3A|
|Length||8.2” (208 mm)|
|Width||3.1” (100 mm)|
|Depth||7.5” (191 mm)|