The Delta 7000 is a bi-directional optical turnstile.
Optical turnstiles admit one person per valid “card read”or other authentication such as biometrics.
The Delta 7000 is intended for a manned-lobby where lobby staff intervention & assistance are available.
An access card or other credential is presented to the access control reader mounted inside the casework. If entry is authorized, the Traffic Flow Indicator (TFI) will light as a green arrow pointing in the direction authorized, and a chime will sound indicating to the user that they may pass. Unauthorized access attempts and tailgaters are singled out by local visual/audible alarms and access control system event condition.
- Architecturally designed to secure lobby while maintaining open feeling of lobby area
- Barrier free purely optical technology is ADA compatible, handsfree, low maintenance, and meets all egress/safety codes
- Variety of pedestal lengths available to suit any architectural or space concerns
- Fan-shaped beam pattern reduces installation/alignment concerns
- Simplified plug-n-play installation and part sreplacement
- Integrated steel frame for strength, beauty, and durability
- 1/4“ gap anti-tailgating detection range
- Capable of simultaneous bi-directional multiple card stacking
- Includes multiple direction use attempt detection
- Equipped with anti-crawl through detection
- Reduces false alarms – Differentiates between tailgaters, wheeled laptop bags, and carried items
- Main and secondary interconnect boards are located at secure end of pedestal to prevent tampering
- Multiple relay outputs (7) allow for detailed event monitoring by access control system
- Three (3) year warranty
- Lead time of 4 to 6 weeks on standard products
For more information on the Delta 7000 turnstile (including pricing & availability), contact: